Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hoked on books week number 2.

Hey, bloggers this weeks another hoked on books week but this time we did coding. We used this website called code.org. Code.org is so much fun because of the variety of projects you can do like dance party and a star wars game. My favorite one was dance party because you can change the song,the dancer and what dances they do. here's my dance party that I did it is called you are the dancer. The controls are up arrow key is floss, down is zombie, left is dab and right is fresh. You can have so much fun with this website so give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby,
    Thanks for sharing what you have been working on. I really liked that I could go to your game, it was fun to play. It is great that you shared what your favourite part was. Do you think you will play this game again or try some other games? Something you could check for next time is your spelling. I know it can be hard to know, but getting a friend or another good speller in the class to check could help.
    Great effort Toby,
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?