Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

My recount - athletics day -

Hello, bloggers,  on Friday the 26th of October  it was athletics day. At the start of the day, I was nervous because  I knew that it was not going to be like practice, but it was really fun when we did it. After the event, we had to write a recount about it and I think my recount is pretty good. The class has been learning about what makes a recount and about the success criteria. I found that putting the recount in chronological order and using other time connectives apart from then. I feel like I have improved with recounts because I used language and structure. Here is my amazing recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?