Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Maths work - multiplication and division -

Hello, bloggers
This week for Maths I've been doing multiplication and division. I have been working on a slide. We had to put the question in our books, then the answer, then do the next question. The thing that made it easy was to use these sticks. They make it so that it will explain division to a five year old. The thing that made it hard was not having the right amount of sticks for the next question. So you had to have the box next to you, so you could just grab the amount of sticks that you needed. I think I have improved in my maths because I've been using materials to help me. Here is the slide I have been working on. Try and do a question!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?