Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A flash of white and brown

Hello bloggers, our school has neighbors. and one of them had puppies and the puppies come  through the gate. But one of them, Daisy came over when we were having lunch and was bombarded with hands well only four. I was one of the four. The other people were Kade,Maddie and Shay, Shay was the one that Daisy was at the most. Other people were slowly crawling for a pat. Then after lunch we went in for silent reading and then Daisy had came back over and into the class.  Then Mrs Spragg had to carry her all the way to the gate and return her safely. I think I was the one to eat my lunch then pat Daisy. Do you ever get to have a surprise guest that isn't a person at your school.  Daisy was a surprise guest because nobody knew she was coming.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Toby it is Ema-leigh here and I love the way you put photos so people can see the puppy (so cute!). You brought me back to when we got this new kid in the class next to us and we didn't expect it only the teachers. Next time you should take a picture of the dog not being patted or make a video. do you have time for a question okay you do here it is do you now if the dog was a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?