Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Pet day--the begining

Hello, bloggers today is PET DAY. But the pets aren't here  yet but they will be here soon, but for the morning we made vegetable sculptures, the only problem Rhys and I had was we didn't have sewers when we where meant to so it was a challenge. First rhys and me had to do was get our stuff out of our cubbies and find a spot to sit. When me and rhys sat down for work we forgot that we needed sewers and we didn't have some but we worked through it with ... scissors. By cutting holes into the spot that we wanted to put it and used some force but that didn't work so I cut deeper holes into my body ( witch was a purple potato ) and then  I put it in and that worked. When it came to the legs I had cut a small hole and the legs poped out and I had to cut more deep. Erler hunter gave rhys some sewers and rhys gave me a sewer and I cut it in halve and put a pice so it could stand up and gave it a cape. The finished product looked so cool.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?