Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

my math post

This week for math I and my math group did this slide that we all had to make a copy of it. we all had to work on it and go down the ink line then blue then purple. It was pretty hard but if you want to try it I put the slide on. but the hardest thing about it was all the problems you had to think really hard and the easiest thing about it was it was kind of easy with the first two problems but give it a go. The math skill I had to use was column math.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is Peter from Waikowhai Primary School and I like mine craft if you can add more details to this sideswipe it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby, my name is Bruno from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like your blog post about maths, looks quite tricky. It made me think about doing a basic facts test looking at all those hard, challenging questions. Maybe next time you could decorate your slide like changing the font next time.
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?