Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

What is a haiku

Hello,bloggers. Last week in home room class we were working on haiku's. What is a haiku you ask it is a Japanese poem. It has a syllable structure 5,7,5. It has a theme of nature. So now you know I can continue. So we had to explain what a haiku is.  Then we had to make a haiku with a picture of our choice. My one was an Alien and we had to make a haiku about it and then we had to make a screencastify about us reading our haiku. Here is my screencastify. Try to make your own haiku.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,Toby Dani here this is a good post but you had messed up at the end:) maybe you could try harder when doing your work but that was good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby I like your sentence at the top it's like your the star of a show. But Toby I can't see your video I can't play it. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toby, What an enjoyable Haiku! It's the first Haiku I have ever read about an Alien! I like the font you use in the Screencastify presentation and the embedded screen with you speaking adds a personal touch. If your Haiku has a title it might be good tell us what it is next time. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive work Toby.. great that you taught your brother how to do Haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toby. Great presentation and enthusiasm for Haiku. Impressive effort!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?