Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

Speed dating...but with a twist

Hello bloggers, This blog is something special I'll give you 3 seconds to guess 3...2...1 it is the first blog of term four. We did speed dating but with a book. It might sound strange but it was for novel study.  I ended up with The imposable boy.  The books about this boy called vince and he's invisible and this boy called benjamin and only he can see him and then, oh wait spoilers just stopped before they got out. It's a cool book it's set in a war. The city's are just dust. The cover is intriguing as well. Here is the cover.
Image result for thew imposable boy

3 comments:

  1. hi Toby im xalia from gms wow what a amazing blog you have keep up the great work thank you for commenting on my blog and i the reason why i did the nick jonas post is because i felt like to make it in my sparetime like i do sometimes and i am not being mean but why did you say is the baby ok? just wondering anyways keep up the great work Toby kind regards xalia keep up the amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xalia, thanks for commenting. I asked if the baby was ok because he literally got shoken and probably was thinking " Why would you do this to me." When do you have spare time, e.g after school, in the weekends. Keep up the blogging and commenting.

      Kind regards
      Toby

      Delete
  2. i ushally have sparetimes in the weekends or after school and yeah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?