Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

My maths - the new maths game -

Hello, bloggers for my maths group we learned a new math game, it`s so much fun. You will need a deck of cards, three people. To play the game you put the deck of cards upside down so you can't see them, after that you take a card from the deck and put it n your head but you can`t look at it. The person you chose to be the answer and then the person says the answer like twenty then you have to figure out what your number is. If you gusse your number before the other player you get a point then you keep doing that until you stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?