Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

My free writing - the plane crash -

Hello, bloggers for my free write I have been writing a story called the plane crash. Its not finished yet but It will be finished and it will be awesome. When we where on the mat the teachers said we could do free writing I was thinking of what to do then I thought of doing a plane crash and survival story. The story is a chapter book and the first chapters small because it just explains what happens at the start and how he got trapped in the forest.

When you are really trapped in a forest the first three things you need are
1. find food
2. find water
3. build a shelter
After all that's done you can do other stuff like entertain your self and run around and build other stuff. But if you do get trapped in a forest before you mess around do the three main things. So here's my survival story.

Could you give me some feedback on how I can make my story better or add some things in for my story.


4 comments:

  1. I'm cooper and I'm from kawakawa primary school that is like the best like 20 out of 1 i think 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toby, I think it is awesome how you were already thinking what you could write when you were still sitting on the mat. Your story brought back memories for me, as my parents were in a small plane crash a few years ago and were survivors just like in your story. They were lucky they had people to come help, so didn't need the survival guide. Maybe you could add to your story, so we could find out what happened next. How did they get home? or did they not?
    Miss Adams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora, miss Adams thanks for checking out my blog. I am going to add a cool ending to the story and He dose get out of the forest alive. when your parents where in the plane crash. Who where you staying with when the crash happened.
      Toby

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Toby, Wow! What an awesome ending, I love how you have gone back and added to your story. I'm also very pleased he survived. Do you think your character will ever fly again?
      When my parents had their crash, they were in very small plane with just the pilot. I was down in Cromwell (which is down south), so I had to drive up quickly to make sure they were all ok.
      Miss Adams

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?