Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The martian

Hello,bloggers Last week we watched the movie the martian. It is a movie, about a guy on mars and he has to try and survive. My perdition was that he had to survive on mars. SPOILER ALERT WHOOP WHOOP past this point. You have been warned

so the movie starts with them all on mars and then Mark Watney got STABBED by a satilight uh oh he's dead!!! Then he gets up all scareded because he is stabbed. Then he gets all of theses things to grow POTATOES lite the best food to eat on mars. After a lot of Sols he went to get inside his house but his house blows up for no reason. The he goes into space and ask to fly around like Iorn Man and then he gets saved. That was the end of the movie.

The Martian': More science than fiction? Crops could grow in space ... Book Cover The Martian by Andy Weir novel Stock Photo: 338572646 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?