Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

My comic book summarys

Hello,bloggers over the weekend I read two books and finished them and they were Deadpool vs Xforce and the dark knight returns (an old one that my dad used to read) and I liked it.

 Dark knight returns is about when Batman is old and retired but then he comes back to fight crime and it is awesome. It is also more mature because it has blood in it and it makes it awesome because my favorite part was when Joker went to this amusement park and it was awesome.

Deadpool vs xforce was cool because Deadpool went back in time to change time and then in a old civil war they had huge robots and lazerguns and it was crazy because there were explosion and dead pool got blown to bits but then was all good because he is Deadpool and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?