Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Interviewing Mark

Hello,bloggers I had to write a news report about Mark form the Martian. I did  mine about the movie. It was fun because I just wrote about the movie and it was fun. My favorite part was being able to write it like a story but not a story. The other fun part was putting breaking news at the start. Why, because I can and thats the best part. Here is my news report.

Breaking news known astronaut, Mark Watney is confirmed alive. If you don’t know  the story Mark was with his crew on Mars until he got struck by debris and was presumed dead but then NASA noticed their equipment moving. They thought it was the wind but they saw a small figure moving it. Then at the last few sols on Mars the hab exploded unexpectedly ruining all of his potatoes and his hope of surveying but then the hermes was sent to Mars to rescue the lost astronaut. Then one of his crew members tried to pull him in but then the tether was too short so Mark had to puncture his suit to reach her. When Mark made it home his family was relieved that he wasn't dead. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful reporting Toby. Glad to see you enjoyed the movie and the activity.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?