Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Marsssss

Hello,bloggers today we made a slide about mars and how you wouls survive. One of the qussetion was how would you get water and if it was safe but the water on mars is not safe to drink because of the salt in the soil and then you might die from the salt so you need filter the water and you need things like rocks and sand and charcoal to filter the water to make it safe and ther is this thing called a LifeStraw and then it filters the water whale you drink it so it would be handy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?