Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My free verse

Hello,bloggers today we had to write a free verse😱. That was my reaction when Miss Taylor said " today you are going to write your own poem." But when I thought of an idea I was on to it. It was fun because we didn't have to write rhyming and things like that. Oh I forgot to tell you free verse is like a normal poem but without rhyming and rhythm and no format that you have to put it in. Back to my poem. My topic is why I hate writing poems (thanks Mika for the idea) and I think it's cheesy because we had to record yourself saying it. The thing is that when you record it it sounds so cheesy. But after I was done, I felt pretty good 😃. Until I came in and said " Miss Taylor i'm done."
" We're sharing them tomorrow." Dun dun dun😲. You guys are lucky because you get to see it first. Can you tell me how I can improve on like saying/reading it. I made a video and I transferred it to a doc and I'm going to show you my doc and video. Enjoy




5

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?