Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

A author came to school

Hello bloggers like five minutes a author came. Can you guess who it is. Its not j.k rowling or jrr tolkien it was a new zealand author. her name is Karyn Wilson She made two books about new zealand one is kerurus bbq and  peka and koro. We were lucky because peka and koro is coming out next week so we got to see it early. It was cool because Karyn brought her drafts and early stages of the book and told us about the writing process. I thought it was just make a book printit and give it to a shop.  She also said that writing/english was her least favorite subject in school. Here are pictures of the books. Also peka and koro had some native nz animals like kiwi and toatara.
Image result for kererus bbqImage result for peka and koro

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?