Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Finding frations

Hello,bloggers we just finished our math work Finding fractions. I found it fun becouse we had to do a difrent method. So the method was to draw a rectangle . Then you draw squres of the denomonator. Then divided the main number with the denomonator and thats your anser. It was cool becouse the second  to last slide was a maze and I enjoyed it. Then we had to make a DLO about what we learnt. I did an I movie teaching the method. I did it without sound and you have to read the writeing. here is my imovie

2 comments:

  1. Hello Toby, it's me Parwin!

    I really liked your blog post because you included lots of information and you also included how you felt as well. I like how you said why you felt like that or in this case, why you liked it.

    While I was reading the part where you explained why you liked that, it reminded me of something that I did similar to that like when you said that on the 2nd last slide, there was like a maze that you had to do and I had to do something like that except there was like a question and then you had different ways and you had to go the way that had the right answer.

    I think that maybe to improve you could include some photo's of the activities that you did that you really enjoyed so we understand what you are talking about it. The video also doesn't work because it says that you need to request access so you need to fix that too!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi parwin
    Thanks for leaving a comment. I remember the maze being my favorite part. Was it yours? I think it would make it better to include pictures so i didn't have to explain it a lot. The video won't work because of the share link thing in drive. Next time I'll do it next time.
    kind regards
    Toby

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?