Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Book report

Hello,bloggers For the home leaning blog I chose to make a book report. I did it on Captain underpants, warning it may get gross so if your barf easily get a bucket, and the big,bad battle of the bionic booger boy part 2 the revenge of the nasty nostril nuggets. I used google doc book report template. It also came with tips and I used every tip on it. I was fun because I just had to write stuff and it took me like five munitus and t was fun I know a fun book report, it was all googles fault in a good way. Here it is. My masterpiece


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?