Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

A picure paints a thousand words

Hello bloggers, Today I decided to do a picture paints a thousand words. The task was to use a picture to inspire our blogs. My topic for it is the state of the world now. One side of the picture has beautiful green colors and the other is dark and all polluted and garbage. Like the world now. I'm not saying I hate the world, I mean like that the world isn't as bright and colorful as it used to be like. Just to clarify to task isn't write a thousand words it is use this image to inspire your blog. Just to let you know this isn't going to make my blog all about the world and how we can repair it. But just keep in mind what your doing to the world.

Here is the image

















This image perfectly represents our world. In the past beautiful and the present polluted. Who caused this. Not the dinosaurs and cavemen. It might be a shock but we did yes us. Not just that guy over there or that group of people. You also had a part in the state of the world and we can fix it and people are trying to fix it by using more eco-friendly things and less plastic and using more reusable bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?