Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

The prosses of makeing an atuobiography

Hi this last week we had to write an autobiography but i'm not sharing it because it has personal info in it. If you whant to write an autobiography the first thing you have to do is think of important things that you like about your life so far like your first day at school and how you felt.  Then you have to write in in chronological order so it makes sense. Next you had to put interest into it like verbs,adjectives and similes so its cachs the reader. Its a fun thing to do so you should try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?