Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

New books

Hi this week we got delivered some new books for the class library. There were two boxes full of books. The teacher got the stick box for who was going to open a box. Mia was the first to get pulled out and then she got to open It and there was one book that looked interesting to me. Is called hirison Its about some kids in the jungle.

In the next box there was an assassin's creed book and some other books. There was a captain underpants book and other books that looked new to me. Everyone wanted to hold the horizon book for the photo but I had it with was cool. Here are some photos of the books we got. The book that I was looking ford to the most was the assassin's creed book because it sounded so cool to me and also because I like books that have something to do with video games.
  Image result for horizon bookImage result for goblins vs dwarvesImage result for skyfire book

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?