Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

friday Color my day

Hi bloggers last friday we got to go in mufti if we brought a donation and the money that we raised would go to the muslim families that lost someone. When we got to school we put our money on a love heart drawn with chalk on the court. When we got inside we had to do our reflection work which we had to make something about Friday the 15th of March. I made a slide for my reflection work and it is just one picture about a guy giving a victim a flower because people would put flowers down the street at hagley park. Did anyone else go put flowers down? Here is my presentation that I made.



Later in the day we had to go outside onto the court and have two minutes of silence to reflect on what happened on Friday and then after the two minutes we got told how much we raised as a whole school and we raised 482 dollars as a whole school which is crazy. Did your school have a color my day and if you did tell me how much did you raised?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?