Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

house designing for the three little pigs

Hi this is my three little pigs post and I have to choose three different materials to make a house out of and explain why. The first material im choseeing is stone because It's is hard so it will be strong and it will keep it up. The second material is  iron because it is so hard to destroy with no tools and it is a material that could survive any thing. The third material is glass because you can see out side without having to go outside but it is easy to break so it won't stay up for everything so it is not the best thing to make a house out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?