Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

My reading side

Hi  this week I have been working on my reading slide fir my school journail work about a story. The first thing we had to do some quick things before we got to the cool things. The  thing that cought my eye was to explan a part in the story with some thing crative way so I hoped on to slides and created a slide. I created a little guy to explan whats hapening and it looks nothing like me but I enjoyed makeing him. Hrere is the slide but It isent complete so could you give me some feed back on how I can improve on it and add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?