Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

what will life be in 2057


In 2057 i get a hand phone it will be epic I could use Google on the go and i would make Jaws 4 and I will put a holographic shark on the roof of the cinema and it will scare people who go past they will think it will be a real shark and it will bite the people who go past,and i will buy a hoverboard and i will go and skate with a friend it will be cool and we will go down to the skate park and do cool tricks on them.

     
Image result for the future gif

3 comments:

  1. 2057! I can't even imagine what life would be like then. You used some really wow vocabulary in your writing today. Go you! That shark would definitely scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was very funny good work keep up the good work from jacob williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it was very funny good work keep up the good work from jacob williams

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?