Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

my tuesday work - wearable arts -

Hello, bloggers, on Tuesdays the year 7 and 8s go to technology, and the year 5 and 6s stay at the school and do cool project work. Every term we change the project and this term is Wearable Arts, so the first thing we have to do is get into our groups. The teacher said we can be in a group of  2 or 3. So I got into a group with Eamon. After we were in our groups we had to find out what materials we had to use and our design. Eamon and I decided to make a ninja called the red X ninja. The teacher put down the materials. Eamon and I looked through the materials and found two bamboo sticks and
egg cartons. We also had to have a base to stick the stuff onto.

In week two I and Eamon looked like we had nothing but two bamboo sticks then the teacher gave us a bag that looked like a body bag but we made it work. Eamon and I cut a hole in the bottom to make leg holes then we made the armholes. then with some of the leftover fabric, we made an X to go on the chest and we painted them red. We are still doing the wearable art project until we are all finished our costume and some people are almost done with there costume and they look amazing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?