Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Athletics

Hello, Bloggers, I'm back. Last week was athletics day (Probably guessed it.) We did shot put,long jump,sprints and discus. I enjoyed shot put the most. I liked it because it was pretty easy. I like how far I threw the shot put. What sports out of them do you like the most? Have you had your athletics day yet? Another thing I enjoyed was doing the Sing Star with Joshua. We weren't really singing but screaming in the mic. Well way before that we had to do the practice for that. It was fun because it was just getting used to doing it. We also got to have an ice-block. 
Good Bye  🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?