Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The citadel of chaos

Hello bloggers. Earlier this week me, my brother and my dad did the game book the citadel of chaos witch is a book where you chose what happens and you have to fight monsters and it is so fun, all you need is a pencil, two dice and maybe a copy of the adventure sheet because the other adventure sheet is in the actual book. The aim of the book is in the book and is different because they are all like a different adventure. We called if fake D&D because I read it to them and they chose what to do. The monster fighting is easy because one you roll and then add the monsters skill and then that's the attack. Then you roll two dice then add your skill and that's your attack damage. The highest skill is the winner and lands the attack. You can also play by yourself and its the same you read the page make the choice fight the monsters. I give it a 5 star because I enjoy the dragons and things like that so if your like me try to get your hands on one of these books. This is what the book we did looks like.  Fighting Fantasy The Citadel of Chaos

1 comment:

  1. Hello Toby,
    This game-book sounds like fun and your description of it is informative, especially when you use shorter sentence structure. Does your character have magical powers? Keep writing and posting. Have a good holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?