Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

The Final Asembley

Hello bloggers, Yesterday was the official YMS final assembly. Does anyone know what that mean... nearly the end of school for the year. Today is A fun day were we get to do fun stuff. Back to the real topic. It was really annoying because halfway through one of the profmaces my back started to hurt and it was really killing me. It was like that until it was our turn for the performance then my back was all good. Have you had your last assembly or something like that? If you have what did you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?