Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Banksy who?

Hello bloggers, I have a really serious question (inhales) it isn't but it is very related to the post . Do you think that street art is good or bad. Ok let's get serious, we were doing street art. I didn't get it finished but I will show you what I did do. It was fun because I thought that there was only one type not as much as there is. I learnt about Banksy. He is a tagger but doesn't reveal his name so he can avoid arrest. He stared when he was a teenager a teenager! That was something that I learnt. Here is my slide. 

1 comment:

  1. kia ora my name is jamie i like the street art pichers because its cool

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?