Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My novel study work

Hello bloggers like I said last time were doing novel study. We had to make a slide for our summary and questions and other things. My one is dark and I think it matches the book. If you could please tell me how I could make this (click) noice( I watches that yesterday) I think it pretty good. Just give me a show of hands if you have ever done a novel study. You can't because this is the cyber universe wait the cyberverse. Or you could comment. That would be the only was. Enough of that here is my ( great ) work. Warning work in progres you have been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?