Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Kapa haka festaval

Hello,bloggers last night something happened to the schools in the Ura Manuka cluster. It was the kapa haka festival. Well the night was watching kapa haka performances and you could get a hungi. If you don't know what a hungi is it is just cooking food underground and it tastes so good.  I was super  nevos going there it when you go up on the stage it looks like there is more people. But luckily I still did it because I couldn't wait. It was so scary when we had to do our first song because I was at the front. When I went to the back I was not as scared. Here is a slide with all the photos



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?