Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

median,mode and what

Hello,bloggers do you know what the median,mode and range is well if not i'm going to tell you. Well the median is the middle number in a number order. The mode is what appeared the most. The range is the difference between numbers eg 12,14,28,35 range = 23. My maths group had to do a slide on this stuff I enjoyed it because it stared hard but it got easier because I had more experience with it. Have you ever needed to use median,mode and range before? I found the median the hardest because Some of the numbers just made it harder to work out. I found the range the easiest because you just had to add numbers to find the highest number.This is the slide we had to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?