Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Making a bridge

Hello,bloggers this week is nz math week. The first thing we had to do was chose a activity I chose make a bridge. I had some ideas on how I whanted it to go but I chose  a simple one becouse we had to use  ice block ( popsicle ) sticks to make it and I dident whant to have to make some really big bridge. We had to use one hundred ice block sticks wich sounds like a lot but it isent that much  when your making a bridge. I whant some feedback on how I can improve o n it. Here is my progres
here is the rules/instructions
here is my plan


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?