Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

My speech - feedback-

Hello,bloggers😀👋today I finished writing my speech😄 ( it only took me one day). Its about why technology can be bad and I want some feedback so I can improve it to make it better and more interesting to the reader.Let me know what you like about it but how to make it more interesting. Let me know if you agree with me. here it is😃😃

Tech is good? Tech is bad? The one question that  has been around since the start of technology and
nobody can agree on but today i'm going to give you the answer for the question. My name is Toby
and today i'm going to tell you why tech is bad.


The first thing i'm going to tell you why we need it . Well the first reason is it makes learning fun
instead of having to sit there and look at things and remember things but with tech you can go back
and remind yourself. The second reason is if you need to check something you can search it up.
Some people think it's cheating but if you sit there and use it like a calculator it is cheating but if you
just pop on to check info or easier ways to do hard things it's more like it's helping you than cheating.


Tech is important because if we didn't have it when we are driving some wear we are unfamiliar with we
would be lost. We would be just as lost if you have a map but you don't know how to use it.The other
thing that would happen is we shouldn't talk to people from far away I know we should use mail but that
would take forever and who would want to give a message to someone that you don't know because the
person came back before the mail got to them.


People could also put money into
mobile games like Angry Birds and get more lives that would be gone in the same amount of time it took
you to get them. Or in rpg ( role playing game) game for gear or a better version or even to remove ads with I don't see the
point because you could just put your phone down and get something to eat whale the ads going or
even just watch the ad because it's only like thirty seconds.


The other thing is texting while driving this shouldn't be new to everybody while it has been talked about
a lot on the news and how devastating it can be but there are simple ways you could avoid it the first
thing to do is wait till you reach your destination and then look or if you have passengers just let them
do it. The other thing is bullying it's been around pretty much the start of time but it just gets worse and
worse because of cyber bullying heroes and little way it should work the bully teroris is the victim and
the victim gets home than boom gets bullied at home on the computer on a game that you can play with
friends or chatting website like facebook. There is away you can avoid this is by ignoring it or if it gets
bad tell someone about it who care if they call you a baby. The last reason is neck pain from looking
down  at a screen for a long time but the way you should avoid these is finding an angle that your not
looking down for a long time.

Surely now you understand tech isn't good or bad it's in the middle of it. Now you must understand why it
can be bad not just horrible or amazing just good. Give me a show of hands if you agree with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?