Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My novle study - reading -

Hello, bloggers, on Monday we got our books for novel study. My book had 13 chapters and 64 pages. We have a whole slide to do until we can do some fun activities like make a diorama and do some drawings and stuff like that. I have finished my novel already but I still have to do all the authors facts and when they started writing. The slide has got a lot of while you read and early, mid and end book activities. The title of the book is ¨ Surfing the future " and its weird the way the author has written some of the words and sentences. I liked how the book did not stay on one subject for too long so it makes it short and snappy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?