Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

My writing - long write -

Hello, bloggers, On Friday I did a recount long write and it was based o a video called taking flight. We got to chose if we where the kid or the granddad/grandpa I chose the kid and I found it so easy because the granddad you have to do more stuff then the kid. I got three paragraphs down and it was good. here is my writing:

One bright Sunday morning, I had to go to grandpas house for the day.  I thought It will be boring because
he only knows how to do grown-up stuff but when we got them I had to wait on a box. Then I saw
something that caught my eye. It looked like an old photo. Then I grabbed some boxes and climbed up
to the top. But then I fell down the grandpa came in and he saw that I had a wagon beside me and then
before I knew it I was in the wagon going down the sidewalk.


Than grandpa told me about some escaped zoo monkeys than I heard a monkey noise than a lot more.
As we where running we had to go in a bout but the water had crocodiles in it. After we got past th
e crocodiles we were heading to a waterfall and fast. But to my surprise, we had gone down and then we
were in a plane. Then we were flying over the city. But we had ran out of gas then we  had to jump
we had to jump out but by the time I heard him he was already halfway out of the plane. I jumped out of
the plane and when I was ready I pulled the rope the release my parachute.

Then at the park grandpa was talking about aliens than a ray came and zapped the swings when
I looked up I chould see aliens. Then I   into the spaceship that I had to zap all the aliens But than the
mothership came but then I heard a car stop than my dad came out and asked me why we were so dirty
than I got n the car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?