Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

gold rush

Hello,bloggers Today is the last day of the gold rush work we have to make a blog about three things we know about the Gold Rush. 

The first thing I learnt was that many people left their jobs to try to find gold.

The second thing I learnt was that when the first person who found gold show it and then the guy said hide it out it away.

The last thing I learnt was when miners look for gold they pan for gold in a river then move up the river to find a hill of gold. 
 
Here is a thing you can think about is that if you were in the time of the gold rush would you drop everything and look for gold.

Here is the video:
Defining Moments: Gold rush


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?