Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Parihaka

 Hello,blogger this week we learnt about parihaka and it was crazy because we had learnt about how the British tried to take the land of the parihakas witch were peaceful people. Then we had to make something about it and I made a kahoot but I don't know how to make it so anyone can see it so yeah. I made it with 10 Questions so it was long but not super long and it has all the things we were learning about in parihaka.













 Here are some facts on Parihaka. So they set children instead of warriors because Parihakas don't attack because they are peaceful people with no defenses:D

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?