Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Morse code!!!!!

Hello,bloggers Today we did Morse code. It was fun because it was pretty easy and not as hard as you think. The way that I did morse code was make a flag then me and joshua went outside and lifted up the flags that we made and then if itwas fast it was a . but if it was fast it was a -. My favorate part was makeing the flags because I just wrote "FLAG" on mine so you just know its a flag. Imagine if a contrary flag was white fabric and said "FLAG"  

1 comment:

  1. hi Toby Morse code sounds really interesting. It reminds me of seeing Morse code in books. Maybe next time you could re read it to make sure it makes scene

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?