Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Career week

Hello,blogger s This week when the year 7 and 8s are at Wellington we get to investigate careers. For the past three day I was a Army soldier , air force pilot and today a police officer. Our task is to write in a KWL chart.  Then we do research question which is basically just answering questions about the job.  I find it fun because you can look at the jobs in the world. my favorite one so far is police. I think I like it because I am learning a lot more than  I knew.
Here's my slide

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?