Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Science

Hello, today we're doing science, we are using bunsen burners. It was cool to see the flame go up and then come down. I enjoyed setting it up but because it is fire it is dangerouse and there are alot of safty rules
  1. You need safety glases
  2. the yellow flame is safer because you can see it
  3. do not turn on the gas first because it can move and then it can be dangerouse
  4. stand back 
  5. tie your hair back if you have long hair
The way you light a bunsen burner is simple.
  1. Get safety glases
  2. get equipment
  3. attace the tube to the gas tap
  4. get match/lighter
  5. turn on the gas and have match/lighter over the bunsen burner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby
    I am pleased you can light a Bunsen burner successfully but realise you need to be safe.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?