Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Gold Rush

Hello bloggers, We are learning about the gold rush in hur 1 witch was a time where most of people got rich.

  1. What does the scenery look like in Hunter’s Gold. Use descriptive words. 

The scenery in Hunter's Gold is old fashion like thing's in the 60's witch compared to this is really old.

  1. How do you think the little boy felt when his father didn’t return? Why do you think he felt that way? I tink he felt sad because he doesn't know what happened to his dad

  2. Think of time when you haven’t seen someone for a long time. Who was it? Why couldn’t you see them? How were you feeling while you waited to see them again? My Nana,Lock down, weird because we cauldent go over to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?