Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The present

Hello,Bloggers Today we watched a video called The present. It was about a dog and a boy. Then the dog gets the boy off the couch and goes play with him outside. The best part was when the dog goes to get the ball but smacks his head on the cupboard door. 

In the dark 
Focused
Annoyed
Focused
Happy
Goes outside to play with the dog

The boy wants to play with the dog after watching him play around and struggle because of his missing leg. Realises that the dog was like him, struggling but doesn't give up and then he goes outside. But just before they go outside the boy turns out to be missing a leg.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?