Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

A letter under the mat

hello blogers for this home learning blog I decided to do a spy letter one whrere we got a letter and we got to write what was on it and our responce. This is so fun so you should try it here is mine

Dear reader

Hello reader I was the best spy in the world until I went too far trying to stop every evil plan.
The last time I tried to stop The moon blowing up but the code I put in was an fake and they captured me and said I could send an letter to anyone so I sent it to you so you could help me escape. If you want to help me go to the east side of the beach and push back the stone on the right to get to my secret place where I keep all my gear so if you do please gear up and come save me and we can be the best spy duo in the world. Please come quick because it is getting hard to know what time it is.

Yours sincerely
The best spy in the world

go to the destination and save him so I could be an spy because that would be awesome to wear black and sneak into secret bases and sneack around with nobody knowing that i was there

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?