Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

- cross county -

Hello,bloggers on friday the 10th of may we did cross county and it was so much fun😃. The first thing we did was to do our normal work until lunch. After lunch we got ready to do our running.  The year sevens and eightss went first. Then the year five and sixs then the fours and threess and then the twos and ones.  I had to run two laps of the filed and one lap of the domain and come back and run a lap of the filed and come up the chute


 everyone keep running and didn't give up

















3 comments:

  1. Hello Toby, my name is Caleb, and I come from Pt England School.

    It sounds like the cross country was hard. It also sounds like you did really well. How long exactly was the course? Next time, maybe you could make a slide or something instead of a long line of photos.

    Regards
    Caleb, Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Toby,

    Wow running must sound really tyring, cross country is known for being a really hard activity to complete. I loved how pictures and of course video's have been included into this as well Toby, excellent work.

    What did the whole course look like?

    By,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Toby,

    My name is Amelia and I am a student from PES!

    I like reading blog posts from your school as they are very interesting! It looks like you guys had a really long day! I'm not really a big fan of cross country because it's tiring and other kids at my school don't really enjoy it too! Keep Up the great blog posts Toby!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?