Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

The empty pot

 Today we read a story called The Empty Pot. It was about a kid called Ping. He was good at growing things but then the emperor was in need of someone to take the throne. Then he held a competition and then he go kids to grow plants. Ping couldn't grow it because they cooked the seed and then he showed the emperor and the emperor liked his courage and made Ping the emperor. The other kids had cheated and other seeds. Here is a word search I made for it.

The Empty Pot by Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?