Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

liquids, gases and solid molecules + what they are ๐Ÿ˜€

Hello bloggers last Tuesday when the year 7/8s go to manual the year 5/6s get to have fun๐Ÿ˜. Every term we have a different subject to do and this term we do..detective work๐Ÿ˜. So we learnt about liquid, gases and solid molecules and how soundwaves travel through them. We ran a few tests๐Ÿ˜Ž to see if sound can travel  through  solids luquds and gases. My mind was blown ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhen the sound could travel trough all of them. But it was still cool to run the tests. My favorirate  one was solids becouse we got to smash the wall with a rock๐Ÿ˜ผ. We got to do a drawing to show our understanding of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?