Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Mr detective

Hello,bloggers this Tuesday the year 7/8s went to technology ๐Ÿ˜ yay. We started with handwriting then typing club. Then the most fun thing of the day..detective work๐Ÿ˜€. So the first thing we did was hear our task. So then we went off with a piece of paper that had been shredded and we had to piece it back together like pros๐Ÿ˜Ž. So when we were complete we got some tape and taped it back together. Then we went around the class room and looked at the evidence to find out who the guilty person was. but we weren´t allowed to yell the answer๐Ÿ™Š. I had no clue who It was until I started to mouth the words to Kade but before that my brain was empty and I was sitting there like  ๐Ÿ˜. Here are the picures of the evidence and the guilty person was oh wait I never told you the people. The first person was Camron,Luis and Amanda. The guilty person was๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Amanda. Look at us work.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?