Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Reflection on p.e Hurumanu 5

 Hello today I'm writing a reflection on p.e because we are about to finish our p.e classes for the term. We have been working on a lot of things that I dident know about like perimeter and area and pulse rate and other things like that. My favorite thing to do was area and perimeter because it wasent that hard but it was fun. I also enjoyed one time when we did the beep test because I got 10.7 because I beat my high score. 








Have any of you guys know how to find area and perimeter? I think my next steps are to be able to find out area and piremiter faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?